COVID-19 Updates: FLH
**NOTE** This information page will be updated frequently as details and information change/become available. For details regarding your upcoming reservation, please contact 1-800-RESERVE.
While there have been no reported cases of COVID-19 at West Edmonton Mall (including all attractions, Fantasyland Hotel and, WEM Inn) the safety and hygiene standards for Patrons, Tenants and Employees will always be our top priority. West Edmonton Mall including all Parks and Attractions are undergoing updated hours of operations, including closures of select parks and attractions. West Edmonton Mall updates can be viewed HERE.
Enhanced safety measures have also been taken at West Edmonton Mall that are consistent with many other shopping centers in North America, ensuring that touch points throughout the property are being properly sanitized. We have taken additional measures to place hand sanitizer stations at property entries and information directory locations. All West Edmonton Mall employees have received guidelines on prevention and necessary precautions. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will uphold the latest guidance provided by our government, CDC, WHO and public health agencies to serve you in the safest way possible. You can also view West Edmonton Mall's FAQ page HERE.
The Centers for Disease and Control Prevention (CDC) advises the following:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
View the following for more information and guidance on COVID-19: