Select Check-in Date
Select Check-in Date
Select Room Types
or leave blank
Luxury Theme Rooms
The health and safety of our employees and guests is at the forefront of our post-COVID strategy. Fantasyland Hotel adheres to the COVID-19 policies and guidelines set out by the Government of Alberta and the City of Edmonton.
Face masks are now mandatory in all indoor public spaces as per the City of Edmonton Temporary Mandatory Face Covering Bylaw. This bylaw requires people to wear face coverings at all times while in indoor or enclosed public places.
Please be aware that the Restriction Exemption Program is in effect for restaurants and banquet/conference facilities within Fantasyland Hotel.
L1 Lounge & L2 Grill
- Limit of 10 people maximum per table. No mingling between tables.
- Liquor service ends at 11pm
To enter, you must present:
- Proof of double vaccination
- Alberta residents must present their QR Code Vaccine Record as the only valid proof of vaccination.
- For 18+: Please verify name on Proof of Vaccination matches a valid Government Photo ID.
- Children 12 to 18: Please verify name on Proof of Vaccination matches with any piece of supporting ID. (Alberta Healthcare Card, School ID, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc).
- Children under 12: Do not need to provide proof of vaccination
- Proof of a privately paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service.
- For 18+: Please verify name on proof with valid Government Photo ID.
- Children 12 to 18: Please verify name with any piece of supporting ID. (Alberta Healthcare Card, School ID, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.)
- Children under 12: Do not need to provide proof of negative PCR or Rapid Test.
- Test from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories NOT allowed
- Must Be Within 72 Hours of Service (Including duration of your visit)
View the following for more information and guidance on COVID-19:
- The City of Edmonton COVID-19 Update
- Alberta Health Services (AHS)
- Canadian Public Health Services
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Increase of daily cleaning and disinfection of all common areas and surfaces with emphasis on high touch items such as: Door knobs/handles, Elevator and elevator buttons, Light switches, Desktops, Television remote controls, Telephones, Front Desk counter, Room Keys, Stair handrails, Dining surfaces, Tables, Seating areas and Faucets.
R2 Plus Hygienic Hard Surface Cleaner is an authorize disinfecting chemical by AHS and will be utilize by employees to sanitize all hard surfaces in the room. Housekeeping service will be done while the guest is out of the room to ensure physical distancing is followed.
*Please note that these guidelines will change and be updated based on the Government of Alberta Relaunch Strategy